After unpairing Trezor My ADA does not appear in my Daedalus wallet (stuck on the blockchain?) How do I retrieve/restore it back to Daedalus?

After unpairing Trezor My ADA does not appear in my Daedalus wallet (stuck on the blockchain?) How do I retrieve/restore it back to Daedalus?
Chronology of actions taken:

1. Paired a Trezor Model-T (TMT) with passphrase Daedalus Main Net Wallet (DMW).
  2. Successfully sent a small amount of ADA to the wallet.
  3. Then I sent 5000 ADA to the wallet.
  4. Could not delegate ADA to the pool and/or send ADA
  5. ! unpaired the DWM wallet paired to my TMT
  6. I when I paired the device again the recovered the wallet using the DMW application and to my horror the funds did not show up.
  7. Now, I am unable to see any of the 5000 ADA in the so called “recovered” DMW or in the Accounts or on the Trezor Suite Desktop SW.
  8. I located the 5000 ADA at the Block Chain address using the Cardano Blockchain Explorer (CBE) at the Shelley address shown below:
  9. I tested the device again by sending a small amount of ADA (12.300485 ADA) to the newly paired empty of funds and the paired wallet accepted ADA with no problem.
    My Trezor 12.300485ADA
    ADA rewards earned, 0 ADA unspent rewards, 21 transactions, 0 pending
  10. I wiped my Trezor Model T device clean and restored it using the correct seed and pass phrase.
  11. All of the transactions are shown (including the transaction for 4999 ADA) and the ADA I sent to test the paired wallet, but the 4999 ADA are still missing.
    Troubleshooting chronology:
  12. Started with 5000
  13. Unpaired TMT
  14. Paired TMT
  15. Still Missing 5000
  16. Verified 5000 is still on the CBE
  17. Added 12 ADA for testing
  18. Reinstalled Daedalus
  19. Reinstalled Trezor Suite
  20. Wiped TMT and recovered with seed phrase and correct passphrase
  21. Paired TMT to DMW
  22. Only 12 ADA show up on DMW

Hii @fordbradmark

Are you sure you’re inputting the correct passphrase? It seems to me thos might be the issue.
There is no wrong passphrase, if you do this it will open another new empty wallet.

Check recheck and check again