After unpairing Trezor My ADA does not appear in my Daedalus wallet (stuck on the blockchain?) How do I retrieve/restore it back to Daedalus?
Chronology of actions taken:
- Paired a Trezor Model-T (TMT) with passphrase Daedalus Main Net Wallet (DMW).
- Successfully sent a small amount of ADA to the wallet.
- Then I sent 5000 ADA to the wallet.
- Could not delegate ADA to the pool and/or send ADA
- ! unpaired the DWM wallet paired to my TMT
- I when I paired the device again the recovered the wallet using the DMW application and to my horror the funds did not show up.
- Now, I am unable to see any of the 5000 ADA in the so called “recovered” DMW or in the Accounts or on the Trezor Suite Desktop SW.
- I located the 5000 ADA at the Block Chain address using the Cardano Blockchain Explorer (CBE) at the Shelley address shown below:
- I tested the device again by sending a small amount of ADA (12.300485 ADA) to the newly paired empty of funds and the paired wallet accepted ADA with no problem.
My Trezor 12.300485ADA
ADA rewards earned, 0 ADA unspent rewards, 21 transactions, 0 pending
- I wiped my Trezor Model T device clean and restored it using the correct seed and pass phrase.
- All of the transactions are shown (including the transaction for 4999 ADA) and the ADA I sent to test the paired wallet, but the 4999 ADA are still missing.
- Started with 5000
- Unpaired TMT
- Paired TMT
- Still Missing 5000
- Verified 5000 is still on the CBE
- Added 12 ADA for testing
- Reinstalled Daedalus
- Reinstalled Trezor Suite
- Wiped TMT and recovered with seed phrase and correct passphrase
- Paired TMT to DMW
- Only 12 ADA show up on DMW